Well following on from the other parts (down there somewhere) about the The World is Flat this is the 4th secton. I find it interesting to say the least on how things happen.
- Great Collaborators and Orchestrators – go to the centre of gravity –India.
- Great Synthesizers – putting together disparate things that you would not think normally go together. Known as mashups of two different web based tools
- Great explainers –the business that made digital photos to print and then started a business to show people how to do it themselves.
- Great Leveragers – combining the best computers can do with the best humans can do.
- Great Adapters to – versatilists – depth of skill to a widening scope of situations and experiences, gaining new competitiveness, building relationships and assuming new roles.
- The green people – sustainable and renewable
- Passionate Personalisers – Baseball vendor selling water sugar and lemon in a plastic cup.
- Great Localisers – “localising the globe” with satellite dishes, DSL lines, Blackberrys. Coffee bars keep people with wireless connections.